• Vehicle registration certificate(V5C)
• Retention Document (V778)
• Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)
• Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) or Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
• Electronic Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (eV948)
• Letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) quoting the document reference number from the V5C
• Record of insurer’s name, reference and policy numbers (for repairs approved by an insurance company)
• Your fleet is in the new V5C on demand scheme (also called ‘V5C suppression’), a PDF of the vehicle’s details from the view vehicle record service.
• Driving licence, with or without a photo (doesn’t have to be issued in the UK)
• Utility bill, Council Tax or rates bill in Northern Ireland (from the last 6 months)
• Bank or building society statement (from the last 6 months)
• National identity card (issued by the government of a state or territory other than the United Kingdom).
The following will confirm your name only:
• Passport (doesn’t have to be issued in the UK)
• Bank or building society debit or credit card
• Police warrant card
• Armed forces identity card.